Kt's Travels

Monday, December 26, 2005

The Schedule

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We had a rainy Christmas, but it was a nice excuse to stay inside and hang out with the family.

So, my two weeks of being lazy at my Mom and Dad's house is almost over, and frantic packing mode has kicked in once again... On Weds, I hop on a plane to Delhi. I figured it would be good to post my schedule here, so you can all sort of keep track of where I am.

So here's what has been scheduled so far:

Weds Dec. 28th Philadelphia to Chicago, Chicago to Delhi India, arriving Dec. 29th.

Sun. Jan. 8th - 22nd, volunteering with conservation projects in Jaipur, India with i-to-i

Sat. Jan. 28th Delhi, India to Bangkok, Thailand

Sat. Feb. 11th Bangkok to Taipei, Taipei to Los Angeles, arriving Feb. 11th


I can't promise that I will be able to keep this site updated on a regular basis, since it depends when and where I'll have a chance to stop at an internet cafe. So the updates may be a bit sporadic, to say the least. But I'll do the best I can!

-Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home