Kt's Travels

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Lots to be Thankful for!

It's Thanksgiving, so it seems like a good time to think about what I am thankful for in my life.

I am thankful for my family. I have incredible parents. The best parents ever, really.
I am thankful for my sister who lets me stay at her house when I decide to quit my job for one reason or anther. :)
I am thankful for my extended family - who make sure that our family reunions are never dull!
I am thankful for my cats - I know, it's silly, but I am! They're my buddies.
I am thankful for all of my friends in Denver who are the most supportive and caring people anyone could ask for as friends.
I am thankful for all of my friends who are not in Denver - because they are also amazing friends although we don't see each other very often.
I am thankful that I have the opportunity to quit my engineering job and run off to travel or take a competely random job with i-to-i.
I am thankful that I will be hopping on a plane to Hawaii this afternoon!
I am thankful for such an amazing life that is full of new adventures, love, and joy in everything.

So - to my family and friends, I thank you for being you. I thank you for putting up with me being me!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Love, Kt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home